As, in our previous blog we shared what is creativity and how we perceive it as a society. ScribeBee now comes into the scene because it provides you and your children with a new edge to your creativity. ScribeBee is not just a platform for children/young kids, It provides as a platform for teenagers, youth, parents as well as institution.
- We at ScribeBee encourage the development of soft skills through the practices of reading and writing. We believe that if a child is taught the right skills at young age, they tend to adapt it better and implement it better in their lives, this not only helps them develop the skills, but also helps develop their personalities and them as individuals as a whole.
- We impart skills through online and offline workshops by a team of experienced individuals, who lead the workshop by various modules created by a team of individuals who are experts in the field. Through the online portal, we hope to encourage creative writing through the means of story writing, writing poems, reading, sharing the work, discovering and learning from the work of others’.
- Here at ScribeBee, we aim at making learning fun, our platform not only aims at developing softskills but also develops critical thinking skills, vocabulary development, life skills of children. We also aim at working on the awareness about preventive health.
- We aim at promoting the creative skills of children (young or grown ups), we appreciate the efforts they put into their imagination and ScribeBee just gives them a means/platform to put forward their imagination. And how they plan to take us to their beautiful world of imagination, is what ScribeBee teaches them. How to portrait their imagination using words and images, which ultimately teaches the child how to communicate better, develop self confidence, their personality, etc.
- We encourage all kinds of genre from humour to sci-fi, to thriller, to horror.
We encourage children to read the stories or poems by other kids so as to encourage them to write about their own stories/poems And also to learn from them. We range from nursery rhymes to classics by Shakespeare in poems.
Specially during the summer vacations, children tend to get bored from the daily activities, some don’t prefer to step out in the sun to play around with their friends. Most of the times they are always glued to the laptops or IPads binge watching one or the other TV shows/cartoons,ScribeBee provides them a platform to enhance their creativity sitting at home. If you want your children to be engaged in their laptop/tablet screens, why not let be it be into something productive?And what better way than ScribeBee to put your children’s knowledge and time into more productive way.
So, come join ScribeBee, and make your children/peers also join, to share your story, to unleash the creativity in you.